Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tkmcguire1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 11, 2009
Oklahoma
Just got a new white 16 gb mini today,right now it is still in the process of restoring apps and music from icloud,it has started doing some crazy things,a song just started playing out of nowhere and i couldn't get it to shut off,then the screen went totally dim,it took me a few seconds to get it to respond and brighten back up,it then just went dark and the apple logo popped up,it's now back on and the apps and songs are finishing loading,but why on earth is it acting crazy for?
anyone had anything similar happen?

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
See how it works for a few days before restoring. If it continues to act strange, just restore it as new. Just don't restore it as new until you're sure something is up. It's not worth losing all of your data unless it's an on-going problem.

OTACORB

macrumors 68000
Jun 21, 2009
Central, Louisiana
It is in the process of downloading and installing apps, this can be processor intensive to some degree. I don't think the device is acting berserk at all, just let it finish the process and then start playing with it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.