Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MoFanatic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
A couple of months ago I downloaded a TV show from iTunes, I think I did it direct from the iPad. Today I used the iPad to download the rest of the season via the "complete season" button in iTunes.

This has created a duplicate icon of the same TV show season in my video app; One icon has the single episode I downloaded months ago, the other icon has the balance of the episodes for the season.

Is there a way to merge them into one icon? I tried syncing with my PC iTunes and they show up in one folder / icon there but still 2 seperate icons on the iPad.

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
What happens if you remove all of them and re-download them from iTunes on the iPad?

MoFanatic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
What happens if you remove all of them and re-download them from iTunes on the iPad?

I wound up doing something very similar: deleted the single episode, re-synced my iPad, and then there was a download button available beside the "missing' episode (I had previously downloaded by itself) which I used to download the single episode into the season.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.