Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which do you use the most if you own all 3?

• iPhone/smartphone

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Ipad/tablet

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • MacBook/laptop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
tie between ipad and macbook, for me.

macbook air running airserver to mirror ipad means both are on practically the whole day (thank god for the ipad's 10-hour battery life). In addition, macbook for work outside of teaching hours, ipad for light stuff like surfing net/email/reviewing documents, as well as creating work-related material like screencasts (which its form factor lends itself better to).

TyPod

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I definitely use my iPhone the most. I carry it with me everywhere and am always texting and whatnot. I use my iPad mini when I can, either at home or in class. My MBP I use for writing papers and writing code for homework/class.

SHirsch999

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2011
I do almost all of my computer-related activity on the iPad now. I only use my PC for file storage, picture editing (likely to start doing this on the iPad now that I have some decent software for it), and home finance (wife won't go mobile with this - understandable). Everything else is done from my iPad (and/or iPhone).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.