Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography

Old Jun 26, 2012, 01:47 PM   #26
Clix Pix
macrumors Demi-Goddess

Location: 8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (Northern Virginia)
A tip which may be useful: I do not put everything into Aperture at all. I download from the memory card to a folder on the desktop and then I use Photo Mechanic to do a review of the images, culling them out there before I ever take anything into Aperture. Only after I've done this do I then import the images I'm likely to work on into Aperture. This saves space in my Aperture library, quite a bit, actually.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 10:48 AM   #27
Killerbob
macrumors 6502a

Hi,

I finally found this thread, and am having the sort of problems with my Aperture that I want to delete the Thumbnails and the Previews folders. I then will re-build the DB subsequently.

But, what about my Places and Faces... Will they be affected?

/Bo

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography