Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 10, 2013, 02:28 AM   #26
stridemat

MOD NOTE

Open. Please refrain from the name calling and personal insults and take a read of the Rules for Appropriate Debate before posting.

Last edited by stridemat; Feb 10, 2013 at 02:34 AM.
stridemat is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 02:58 AM   #27
The-Real-Deal82
macrumors 6502a

I had an S3 before the i5 and although there are things I miss from the Samsung, I'm happy I made the best choice. It's what you are happy with at the end of the day. Both phones are very good devices, I just feel the iPhone is better IMO.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 10:12 AM   #28
macMD
macrumors 6502

I think Samsung will rollout their much rumored and highly touted 4.99" full HD screen and if they are able to get the new pixel arrangement that is being discussed in time then it will simply crush the iPhone's retina display. Regardless of how you count pixels and screen size if Samsung can get 440ppi or higher then its simply better.
macMD is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 11:29 AM   #29
Wicked1
macrumors 68040

I also tried the note II for a couple of days, and I think it had better performance and screen then the SG3 did, that being said the Note II was just too darn large for me. If you install a case on the Note II even with my big hands, it makes it impossible to text and send email which is my primary function of my phones.

I like the bump in screen from 3.5 to 4" but they should have gone to 4.3 or 4.5 that would be perfect. The SGIII in Europe has Quad Core, so I am not sure why the US version has Dual Core, but if that phone had a Quad in it, I would switch back.

The one thing I do not like about Android is the view of the calendar, it could be that I am just spoiled as to how iOS is, but hopefully it gets improved and the iPhone gets a slightly larger display, but if the iPhone does not and doesn't get a whole lot of refinements by the iPhone 6 I may force myself to switch, iOS is just to boring. Granted Apple gives us slight improvements over time, but I mean they are not earth shattering refinements.

I am hoping Apple gets off their high horse about not doing certain things like when Steve was running things, but we will see, I think Tim is a good leader and Johnny seems to have a few tricks up his sleeve.
Wicked1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone