Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saotomefirst

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 16, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Hi there Macrumors Community!

This time, I'm looking for a wireless stereo headset to listen to music while jogging. The characteristics I'm looking for are below:

- obviously it must allow me to pick up/end calls, control volume, skip tracks, etc.;
- has to be wireless - wires don't work for me, they keep breaking down :( ;
- preferably non in-ear or ear-bud (I don't feel comfortable with these while running); and
- if possible, although I have failed to find me one like this - with some active noise reduction level (doesn't have to be 100%, just enough to let me listen to my music in a lower volume)

I've seen some nice Seisenheimer models that looked cool, but they don't have active noise canceling - or at least they don't make propaganda of it. Also, Nokia's BH901 seems to have everything I need, except that I can't run with it - I wonder if I can even walk with that one without having to worry about it falling from my head.

I'm taking any suggestions you might have for me. I'm not considering pricing at this point because I haven't even found a headset that fulfills all my requests, but I hope I don't have to pay more than the price of my iPhone 4...

Thanks in advance. I appreciate any thoughts you might have for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.