Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland

Closed Thread

Old Dec 5, 2011, 10:49 PM   #26
wvuwhat
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels&Airwaves View Post
Haha, this made me laugh. Thanks. Unfortunately, we're only 19 and busy with Bio majors...no time for kids!

See...I was thinking this...I wish I had saved little pieces of all the stuff we've done together. As for pictures, the only ones we have together are digital (Facebook). All I have is the ticket stub from our first date (Cloverfield).
Easy, you put the Cloverfield ticket in a small 3-4 page photo album. Fill everything up with your same interests. (Same bands, hobbies, movies, etc. you like).

And, fill the last page up with a note saying something like "here's to all of our future endeavors."

If I had thought about doing something like this 2 years ago when I was with my ex I may still be with her.
wvuwhat is offline   0
Old Dec 14, 2011, 12:33 AM   #27
allentony
macrumors newbie

Some days ago ,one guy here methionned a site ,which is called www.benbenhoney.com ,where is his reply now?
I have bought one necklace with my wife's name , and one wallets for my little daughter. Got them already and they are very pretty .Others who need gifts might get the inspirations from there too.
allentony is offline   0
Old Dec 14, 2011, 02:29 AM   #28
iStudentUK
macrumors 65816

Step 1: Cut a hole in a box...

Old Dec 14, 2011, 08:18 AM   #29
concernedone
macrumors regular

Wow this thread is from 2008! So, what did you make for her?

I actually did a blog post on some non homemade gift ideas for the creative tech girl..
concernedone is offline   0
Old Dec 14, 2011, 08:31 AM   #30
GoCubsGo
macrumors Nehalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by iStudentUK View Post
Step 1: Cut a hole in a box...

If this thread is going to come back then this is the post I want to see. I lol'ed.
GoCubsGo is offline   1
Old Feb 6, 2012, 10:00 AM   #31
andrus
macrumors newbie

Thread resurrection FTW

I stumbled upon this thread when researching for homemade Valentine's gift ideas (long story). Anyway - recently had an idea that wasn't strictly DIY, but was very personal and worked like a charm. Romantic gift idea with a touch of DIY - thought I'd post it here.

Last edited by andrus; Oct 5, 2012 at 08:48 AM.
andrus is offline   0
Old Feb 18, 2012, 05:12 PM   #32
colin isawesome
macrumors newbie

take the bottom of a trophy like the marble part at the bottom and separate it from the rest of the trophy and find somthing sharp like a sharp piece of metal take safty percaution its not worth getting stabbed and sand it then engrave something like i love you our your initials + her initials 2gether 4ever i did this for my girlfriend a few weeks ago and she absolutly loved it!!!!!!! i made this cool stand for it out of some other parts of the trophy it looked really cool im the kinda guy likes to make and build stuff
colin isawesome is offline   -2

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland