Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

johnnyZ

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2011
I have been at work for 3 hours and have used the following:

Messages, email app, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Ruzzle, Pandora & Calendar.

Work would be so boring without my 4S lol

bonskovsky

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
Interesting scatological comparison.

Now, if you didn't have toilet paper after "dropping a load" (delightful imagery!), could you use your iPhone....never mind!:p

:D

People take their iPads into the restroom all the time. I don't know why they'd want to use it while in the toilet. But I wouldn't mind having a full size iPad in my vanity, it's GREAT to use in the morning while brushing my teeth, and taking a shower (you can watch/listen to the news).

The Economist

Suspended
Apr 4, 2011
Mexico
Interesting scatological comparison.

Now, if you didn't have toilet paper after "dropping a load" (delightful imagery!), could you use your iPhone....never mind!:p

:D

Make an app to order and deliver toilet paper to your bathroom. You'll make millions.

Zyriab

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2013
re: What did you use your iPhone for today?

There's a bit of a draught coming from the doorway, so today I used my iPhone as a paperweight to stop some documents I needed to refer to from being blown away.

adam044

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2012
Boston
Checked the time, twitter, instagram, looked at the weather, watched youtube, browsed the web, played ruzzle, iMessaged/texted, checked email thats it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.