Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Jul 7, 2013, 02:11 AM   #176
PajamaPants
macrumors member

Well, I think if they are going to pull it out it should have NFC-enabled passbook, a accelerometer (for example to pick up a call you should raise your hand to the ear) with built in mic and speakers for siri, a health and sports control-meter-thingy would be nice and directions and maps maybe... but I think that the iPhone not should only bring Stuff to iWatch, the iWatch would bring Stuff to the iPhone. I have no idea how but it should.
Now we wait.
Old Jul 7, 2013, 02:03 PM   #177
bluebird3
macrumors regular

iGlasses are better.
bluebird3 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2013, 03:22 PM   #178
twoodcc
macrumors P6

Send a message via AIM to twoodcc Send a message via MSN to twoodcc
if it's not coming until late 2014, then why all the fuss about it now? i think Apple has a chance to sell a lot of these watches if they do it right.

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion