Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iAppleFanatic2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
I cannot decide which one to get which one do you guys think will be better in the long run?

Maczor

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2012
LU, Switzerland
I cannot decide which one to get which one do you guys think will be better in the long run?

And how should we know? You have provided no usable information. Actually, the only information that I was able to draw is that you're most likely between 16-24 years old. Flip a coin...

Km133

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2012
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
It depends what you will be using it for / how much money you have / if weight is an issue / if you appreciate the retina display! More details and folks on here could give you some good advice.

0x000000

macrumors 6502
Aug 26, 2011
The performance is more or less the same, the air is probably even stronger in everyday use, because it doesn't have to drive the retina resolution. The air is a wonderful computer, I really loved it. It's light, fast and has great screen estate.

When mine died because of water damage I thought it's time for a change, so I bought the 13" retina. If money is no issue, just get what feels better.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.