Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

britneyfan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2010
IDK what to do. I'd like it this week.

I might try Tekserve Wednesday to see if I can get it by Friday.

SnowLeopard OSX

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2012
California
You'll have a lot better luck after the busy holiday season. Keep an eye out at your local Apple store, local electronic retailers, and online retailers. Although 16GB white wi-fi only iPad minis are the most difficult to run by, they're out there!

marcello696

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2010
check your nearest Apple store, I was able to score a 16gb wifi mini earlier today as a last minute Xmas gift.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Scored a 32 GB on Thursday at Apple Store and they had several 16 GB just sitting on counter waiting to be sold. Checked 3 other resellers with no luck before AS.

britneyfan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2010
My Apple store hasn't had ANY Wifi models for a week or any AT&T models. No Target, Walmart, RadioShack, Best Buy has them either.

andymodem

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2008
Baltimore, MD
I got fed up with trying to find a black 16GB mini and ordered one from Apple last night. Got an email this morning from them that it shipped and will be here on Friday. :eek:

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
$437 is too much. LOL.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...4380&sr=8-1&keywords=iPad+Mini&condition=used
It's either that or you go to tekserve or you order it straight from Apple, my mom got me good lol she told me she ordered it from Apple and it would be here January 2nd but she actually rushed over to best buy and they had like maybe 4 left.
Reminds me of black friday when I rushed over to toys r us on thursday as soon as they opened and waited in like from 8:30 to 11:30 to pick up the ps3 bundle to replace my broken 60gb. You'll never beat this holiday rush unless you prepare very well.

britneyfan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2010
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...4380&sr=8-1&keywords=iPad+Mini&condition=used
It's either that or you go to tekserve or you order it straight from Apple, my mom got me good lol she told me she ordered it from Apple and it would be here January 2nd but she actually rushed over to best buy and they had like maybe 4 left.
Reminds me of black friday when I rushed over to toys r us on thursday as soon as they opened and waited in like from 8:30 to 11:30 to pick up the ps3 bundle to replace my broken 60gb. You'll never beat this holiday rush unless you prepare very well.

I called and checked every store that would sell the iPad mini online and NO luck. I wonder if there's any early morning December 26 deliveries at the Apple store or best buy? Because I couldn't reserve one online and when I call they say they don't know when they'll get wifi models.

and whenever I call somewhere else and ask for an iPad mini they scoff at me.

LOL.
Thanks for the help though. Just trying to plan this.

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
I called and checked every store that would sell the iPad mini online and NO luck. I wonder if there's any early morning December 26 deliveries at the Apple store or best buy? Because I couldn't reserve one online and when I call they say they don't know when they'll get wifi models.

LOL.

Everyone wants a 16gb wifi. If you get a cellular one I guarantee you can find one almost instantly.

Dstopsie

macrumors 68010
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
If anybody is in Los Angeles I have noticed on the Apple app store that there are quite a few stores that have the 16 gig white minis in stock third street promenade had it Century City had it Pasadena hat it and this is the first time since the mini was released that I've seen up so many stores have the 16 gig Wi-Fi many white model

TOYSTER17

macrumors regular
Aug 2, 2010

LOL.

Use the Apple Store app and reserve one for pickup the next day. That's how I was able to get mine.

Fattytail

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2012
I just noticed my Apple store has them. Interesting because they've been out of stock for weeks already. Guess they got some in for the post-Xmas "rush"

Civic Minded

macrumors member
Dec 29, 2008
Woodstock, GA
Just got off the phone with Tekserve to place an order for a second black iPad mini for my wife, and the woman on the phone told me that they just got over 80 16GB white iPad minis in stock this morning, so call them if you want one. Free shipping, and no tax. They're pretty awesome.

joshwithachance

macrumors 68010
Dec 11, 2009
Last night I placed an order with Tekserve for a 16GB white iPad mini, as one of their employees called me right when they got the shipment in (awesome customer service by the way). Since I live in MA it was tax free, has free ground shipping, and according to the tracking will arrive today. I'm pleased.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.