Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maddogsrfr81

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 5, 2013
A co worker has been eyeing my ipad2 16 for a while. I don't use it as often since my MBP was added to my toys.

Mac mini
MBP 13in
Iphone5
Apple TV

I traded it for a new pioneer nav unit for my car. Dollar wise it was a no brainer. I bought it used 2 years ago $400. The radio new was $999.99.

Now debating getting a new ipad4, mini, nothing or wait and see what us coming out in July....

If I do get another's be I'd like it to be LTE. I only really need it when traveling for work or doing trade shows, but it isn't required.

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
A co worker has been eyeing my ipad2 16 for a while. I don't use it as often since my MBP was added to my toys.
Now debating getting a new ipad4, mini, nothing or wait and see what us coming out in July...
iPads may not be updated until September/October to align with other iOS devices and iOS 7.

From what you said, maybe you should hold off buying a replacement and see if you really miss having an iPad.

maddogsrfr81

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 5, 2013
I used it all the time, but was using it as a laptop. Once I bought the laptop it pretty much was used as a portable tv or e reader.

hagr182

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2010
wait till the new announcements, theres no point on buying one right now if you are not using it as much as you had.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.