Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blasto2236

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 4, 2012
I've been eyeing this one for a while. Shame that it's not native for the Mac. Anyone run it in Bootcamp that can comment on it? I've seen it compared to L4D, so that interests me quite a bit.

ngenerator

macrumors 68000
May 12, 2009
USG Ishimura
I absolutely LOVE Payday. I run it via Bootcamp. The best part about the game is the randomization of certain objectives, and the replayability of all the missions. I've done the First World Bank level probably 120 times, and still enjoy it like crazy

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
I've been eyeing this one for a while. Shame that it's not native for the Mac. Anyone run it in Bootcamp that can comment on it? I've seen it compared to L4D, so that interests me quite a bit.

I stopped playing L4D b/c of team killers. It's fun if you play with friends but a string of TK by random people resulted in me stop playing it completely.

PayDay you can play solo mode and learn the mission. The game gets the adrenaline pumping and quite fun. There aren't as many players as L4D, but no TK = good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.