Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MCarnes88

macrumors newbie
Nov 27, 2012
Las Vegas, NV.
Déjà vu

Isn't the background on this "7" banner reminiscent of the original iOS dock background?

2007-Original-iPhone-1G.jpg

Suspended
Jul 18, 2011
What we need is a quick way to toggle features -- maybe we don't even HAVE to, like:

• automatic personal hotspot shut off when you have wifi on your iPhone and on your mac (it detects that both devices are on the same network so the iPhone doesn't bother sharing via wifi with the mac when the mac already has it!)

• automatic 4G when driving (iPhone detects accelerated movement and will not try to connect to wifi hotspots along the way).

And if you're on a train with Wifi?

----------

Dammit. How the hell am I supposed to sleep tonight?

Perhaps by getting out more?

512ke

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2003
Wait a minute. Does a flat design mean every single app maker must REDO their icons?

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
I never went into the iOS door to begin with. I looked inside and saw everyone standing behind bars being told what to do and like. :rolleyes:

If that is what you saw you were either looking in the wrong door or imagining while on strong drugs.

E.Lizardo

macrumors 68000
May 28, 2008
HD anybody noticed the random colored shapes on the posters look like Apple TVs?

And mac minis...and airport express...and airport extreme...

----------

Good catch — maybe that's why you can no longer download widgets, you'll be able to run iOS apps now on your Mac Pro (or any Mac).

My God that would be beyond awesome.

----------

I'm not sure I completely buy this. THere can't be that many folks that know what's going on so that means it wouldn't be that hard to find a leak. Especially if this iRadio thing is legit.

Why would anyone risk being fired for a major contract breech to leak this out.

And why would Apple do it as a publicity stunt when the real announcement is less than 18 hours away.

Um,because they do it before pretty much every keynote and have for a long time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.