Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Can you help me with an issue i am having, i like the new way the iTunes handles TV shows. All of my TV show are behaving except for season 4 of the office, it show up twice. Once where it should (between season 3 and season 5) and then again after season 9. Only three episodes show up there, it may be because they are not really episodes they are deleted scenes and such, but i have those in some of the other TV shows and they are not creating problems there.

Attachments

• Screen Shot First.png
    Screen Shot First.png
    302.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Screen Shot 2nd.png
    Screen Shot 2nd.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Screen Shot last.png
    Screen Shot last.png
    171 KB · Views: 83

WishIWasHere

macrumors regular
May 26, 2008
I've had stuff like this pop up from time to time with music, tv shows, whatever, and it's pretty much always some kind of metadata problem. Like there's a space before the title of the show or some oddball thing like that. Don't know if you bought these on itunes or ripped them from discs or what, but my first move is to always go through and make sure that metadata matches up the way it should. If they were bought on itunes I can't imagine why this problem would pop up, so I assume they came from somewhere else.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
I've had stuff like this pop up from time to time with music, tv shows, whatever, and it's pretty much always some kind of metadata problem. Like there's a space before the title of the show or some oddball thing like that. Don't know if you bought these on itunes or ripped them from discs or what, but my first move is to always go through and make sure that metadata matches up the way it should. If they were bought on itunes I can't imagine why this problem would pop up, so I assume they came from somewhere else.

Thanks for the response, these are ripped from DVD's. I have gone in and updated all of the info to match. I think i might just pull them out of iTunes and add them back and see it is get right after that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.