Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zirosky

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 14, 2012
If it doesn't work try to include +33 for your phone number. Otherwise I don't expect it to work since the State if obviously not California.

but the number i put is an US number of a friend... my french number is not allowed...

Last edited:

NP9

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2013
If it doesn't work try to include +33 for your phone number. Otherwise I don't expect it to work since the State if obviously not California.

That didn't matter for my purchases, I always put MO as the billing state and New York's hotel phone number.

I really can't figure out why it isn't taking his order specially taking into account that the last time I did it was just less than a month ago to purchase my new MacBook Air.

zirosky

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 14, 2012
That didn't matter for my purchases, I always put MO as the billing state and New York's hotel phone number.

I really can't figure out why it isn't taking his order specially taking into account that the last time I did it was just less than a month ago to purchase my new MacBook Air.

you where in spain when you bought it? I mean you IP address was spanish?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.