Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomy001

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 5, 2012
I intend to monitor my children when I'm working in the office. I don't know which is the best choice because there are a lot of spy software. Please give me suggestion. Thank you.:)

Reactions: brookechloe

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
How about limit the device rather than spend your days at work spying on your kids rather than doing your job? Your choice is terrible and for that, your kids will likely make terrible choices. Don't give them smart phones and you'll have little to "spy" on.

acorntoy

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2010
If you don't trust your children you have bigger issues then giving them a smartphone.

AND if your children actually need to be watched they are probably smart enough to get around any spy software installed on a iPhone.

JAT

macrumors 603
Dec 31, 2001
Mpls, MN
Really need a better explanation, OP. Phone tracking? Baby monitor? What exactly do you mean?

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
How about limit the device rather than spend your days at work spying on your kids rather than doing your job? Your choice is terrible and for that, your kids will likely make terrible choices. Don't give them smart phones and you'll have little to "spy" on.

Wow... Way to offer some advice.

Reactions: Christoffee

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008

Also, if you don't tell your kids what sex is they'll never want to have it.

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2010
Also, if you don't tell your kids what sex is they'll never want to have it.

Lol I hope you are joking... nowadays when everything is just a click away. Its better to tell them about it, as well as about forms of protection instead of treating it like a taboo subject. As they will find out about it one way or another.

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
Lol I hope you are joking... nowadays when everything is just a click away. Its better to tell them about it, as well as about forms of protection instead of treating it like a taboo subject. As they will find out about it one way or another.

I was kidding, in reference to the "well, if they don't have a phone you won't have to worry." I agree that the state of sex ed in this country is...pathetic to say the least.

Jonesy21

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2013
Phone Conversation Recording -UK

Hi all, I wondered whether you could help me.
Being in business I have some very important calls that need recording, especially when conversations and what I say could either get me in trouble or get me out of trouble.

I used to have a Sony Ericsson a few years ago but switched to IPhone.

The Sony Ericsson was fantastic because it allowed me to record both incoming and outgoing calls without the other party knowing, which has got me out if so many awkward spots especially when someone is saying they didn't say that, or I said this and I didn't.

Since I have had my IPhone I have been unable to do this and i do really like the phone, but this application is so important to me i may have to switch ti a smart phone that does have this option. Does the new Samsung Galaxy III have an option to do this at a press of a button before you make a call or if a call comes in, or can I get an app that allows me to do it on my I phone at a press of a button and with ease.

Thank you

mobile-spy

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2014
How to get mobile phone spy software free?

Mobile Phone Spy Software is an MaxxSpy App that records all or selective conversations without your intervention. When the Spy mode is on, you cannot even see the icon itself, the recorded list is also hidden and is not visible in the File Manager also.

Download FREE and use trial 48h FULL features at: MaxxSpy.COM

- Track mobile phone GPS location.

- Spy SMS text messages remotely.

- Track Call history and Spy Call Recording.

- Track whatsapp messages without rooting.

- Hack facebook messages, viber chats, yahoo messenger.

- Track Line messages and BBM messages.

- Read phone contact and Track Internet Browsing History.

- See All Photos Captured.

- 100% Undetectable and Free Update.

Why we developed this App:

Now a days, we witness so many bizarre incidents that our children may fall prey for if proper care is not taken. The sole idea of developing this App is to help Parents identify such unwanted traps or activities that our children fall into, this App helps us monitor our loved ones and provide a better care.

titanspy

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2016
We have launched a new software - www.titanspy.com, truly one of the best right now. Prices are reasonable and you have all advanced features like call recording, Viber, WhatsApp history, GPS location... even the deleted ones. We are giving away free trial to every installation, and could give even more by request to our support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.