Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

curmudgeon32

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2012
I like it a lot. Blows away crappy iTunes!

Apples and oranges. iTunes does about 1 million things that an app like this doesn't even touch. Comparing this to iTunes is like comparing a Vespa to an RV.

It's a nice little music player, but has absolutely no other features.

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals
Apples and oranges. iTunes does about 1 million things that an app like this doesn't even touch. Comparing this to iTunes is like comparing a Vespa to an RV.

It's a nice little music player, but has absolutely no other features.

What I like about it, it doesn't do a million things. It's a superior music player that does a ton of formats..

dastinger

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
I'm sorry if this is discussed elsewhere. I know this is a beta but I'm almost sure this didn't happen at first. I've been trying out this player since the beta started and I really like it. There's only one annoying issue... I've set it as the default player for my .mp3 but, when I double click a mp3, Vox opens, restarts and does not play the song. I always need to double click on the file again. Any idea why this happens? Is it only me?

Fatboy71

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2010
UK
I'm sorry if this is discussed elsewhere. I know this is a beta but I'm almost sure this didn't happen at first. I've been trying out this player since the beta started and I really like it. There's only one annoying issue... I've set it as the default player for my .mp3 but, when I double click a mp3, Vox opens, restarts and does not play the song. I always need to double click on the file again. Any idea why this happens? Is it only me?

The same thing happened to me. Its still in beta so strange things like this can happen.

I've since went back to the old version until the new version is free from issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.