One AAPL share worth $448? - Page 3 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Mar 3, 2013, 09:04 PM   #51
Hugh
macrumors Demi-God

I had a chance to buy some shares when they where at $80 a share. My parents wouldn't let buy because they don't give out dividends. I just wanted the stock because I liked Apple products. I was looking for the long haul, to never sell the stock. Another one I wanted shares of Cedar Point (Owned by VallyFair stock code FUN. I didn't care about the stock price going up or going down, I wanted some Apple Stock to hang on too forever. Sure that price might go up or it might go to penny stocks but I wanted it for the good or the bad of it.

So that' my dealings with the stock market. They wouldn't let me buy some Apple Stock because they didn't wanted was dividends

So there are some of us just want to have that just want to just to own them,

I want to say that I own the stock because I like the company.

I Hope that understandable just took a sleeping drug aid so I might be a little loppy there!
Old Mar 4, 2013, 07:23 PM   #52
rMBP13
Banned

Google stock is at over $800, and that's not a problem
rMBP13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion