Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HowardSmith

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
I do remember that many here were crying like little babies at the thought of a 4" iPhone. How quick we forget!:p

Time to bring on a wider iPhone next!:eek:

jalamanta

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2011
But you all said that 3.5 was the perfect screen size and that light phones felt cheap in your hands ;)

psblake

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2010
Washington
But you all said that 3.5 was the perfect screen size and that light phones felt cheap in your hands ;)

Not me the 3.5 inch screen is too small and frankly the five does need a wider screen to read texts easier. I am getting old and my eyes are not what they used to be. I do like the slimmer lighter feel of the 5 for sure!

numberforty1

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
Canada
I do remember that many here were crying like little babies at the thought of a 4" iPhone. How quick we forget!:p

Time to bring on a wider iPhone next!:eek:

I'm a female & the smaller phones are easier for us to use (smaller hands...). the 4s was perfect (for me), but I am getting used to the 5. I prefer the lighter weight of the 5

jettrue

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2007
http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-lighter-iphone-hailed-by-exhausted-humpbacked,29635/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.