Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion

Old Mar 16, 2013, 09:20 AM   #51
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysamoria View Post
WTF does that even mean?

----------

the new head is an Indian and i have already started hearing from my Indian friends how proud they are about it and that should give free marketing to Android over there which is already booming with Samsung.
6264374 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2013, 10:31 AM   #52
aerok
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glideslope View Post
lol. Ok.

----------

Ok. Live in your Dream World. It's easier.
As far as I know, Oletros is not the one living inside a dream world...
Old Mar 16, 2013, 12:00 PM   #53
AaronEdwards
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysamoria View Post
WTF does that even mean?

----------

That's because the concept of users having control over what they see and experience is in direct conflict with the core business of google: advertising.

Google is not your friend. Never was. It just managed to do a great job of selling its image to us prior to becoming really obnoxious. Even its basic "service" to users sucks now. Next stop: evil being.
Google has banned them from their own store. You do know that Android allows you to install apps from other sources than the Google Play? That you're also actually able to transfer the apk file to an Android device as a normal file and install it that way?

This isn't iOS, where, if an app is getting banned from the App Store, you would have to jailbreak your device to be able to install that app.
AaronEdwards is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion