Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lovetamarav

macrumors regular
Feb 12, 2011
I'm not but she is :) It was a great buy for her, perfect toddler size.

01F5602A-57E1-43FC-A15A-F5A1802C17FD-750-0000003982B649A5.jpg

Kimbie

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2010
UK
Bought my 16Gb Wifi Mini today, was thinking about getting a 3G one but would only be for the GPS as I can tether through a world of other devices I have.

I am not worried about the potential update in March, if it is worlds better then will sell this one and get the new one.

But for now loving it.

Kimbie

harcosparky

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2008
We have three iPad, 1,2,3

I looked at the iPad mini and felt for an iPad it was just too small.

I agree it's a great size for small children, but we are all adults here.

I'll be buying an iPad5 -IF- it is better than the iPad 4 ( camera anyway )

WilliamLondon

macrumors 68000
Dec 8, 2006
I agree it's a great size for small children, but we are all adults here.

I love my mini - one of its most used features Apple didn't mention on the box is in providing (other) people with the opportunity to demonstrate superiority for *not* buying it. :D

Nychot

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2011
The mini is just another ipad. I would guess most of those raving about it are ipad neophytes and for that group it probably is the best thing they've had tech wise since...but if you've had a regular ipad -- I've had 1,2and 3 as had my wife, the mini is no big deal. We both have one. Actually I think my iPod touch 5 is more interesting. Oh well to each hs own.

flavr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 9, 2011
The mini is just another ipad. I would guess most of those raving about it are ipad neophytes and for that group it probably is the best thing they've had tech wise since...but if you've had a regular ipad -- I've had 1,2and 3 as had my wife, the mini is no big deal. We both have one. Actually I think my iPod touch 5 is more interesting. Oh well to each hs own.

I cant speak for anybody else but I returned two iPad 4's after using for two weeks for two mini's...It was an easy decision...

navra233

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2012
I am enjoying my iPad mini so much that I'm going to sell my iPad3 to a colleague tomorrow.

Got idea to have new mini iPad. I will replace my old ipad device with ipad mni. All members participated in this thread have given positive review to ipad mini, it makes my mind to buy ipad mini.

WillFisher

macrumors 6502
Feb 19, 2011
Been really considering switching the iPad 3 for a mini, but I cannot justify it enough! Arghh...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.