Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jul 3, 2013, 04:34 PM   #1
Loke2112
macrumors regular

Issue adding videos to iTunes 11

Hello, First off thanks for looking. I attempted to add some of the tons of video I have on a back up HD to my library for easy access. 99% of it was shot with an iPhone yet when I try to add it nothing happens. I am trying file/add to library/locating the exact clip/open and nothing happens. I even attempted dragging and dropping into the home movie section and it won't allow me. I can add the MP4 files but the .MOV files just won't let me. I have quicktime installed and am using a Macbook with the latest version of Lion and iTunes 11. I rebooted of course but have run out of ideas and googling has gotten me nowhere.

Does anyone have a clue whats going on here? Frustrated

Thanks in advance for any help.
Loke2112 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store