Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals

Old Jan 4, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1
Pngwyn
macrumors regular

Magic Mouse for Christmas, can I exchange it?

So I got a Magic Mouse as a gift with receipt from the Apple Store.. I'm wondering if it's possible that I could exchange this with a Logitech MX mouse and pay the difference myself?

It would be different than the original payment method.. but I'm really hoping they will allow it, I really don't like the magic mouse
Pngwyn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2013, 12:52 AM   #2
marc11
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pngwyn View Post
So I got a Magic Mouse as a gift with receipt from the Apple Store.. I'm wondering if it's possible that I could exchange this with a Logitech MX mouse and pay the difference myself?

It would be different than the original payment method.. but I'm really hoping they will allow it, I really don't like the magic mouse
Wouldn't this question be better answered by the Apple store?
Old Jan 7, 2013, 10:06 AM   #3
Weaselboy
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pngwyn View Post

You can return anything you bought to the Apple Store within 14 days. So you should be able to just return the Magic Mouse and get the Logitech you want.
Weaselboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2013, 10:30 AM   #4
Outrigger
macrumors 68000

Deleted.
Outrigger is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals