Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Jun 29, 2013, 09:22 AM   #1
apfelkiste2013
macrumors newbie

OS X Server 10.8 SUS - unattend installation of updates possible?

Hi,

I'm using SUS on my ML OS X server and I'm curious to know, if it's possible to not only push the updates to the managed clients waiting for the user to accept the installation, but install them in the background like it's possible to do on Windows. Is this possible or not?

Thanks and best regards
Jens
apfelkiste2013 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search