Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xstokes11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 27, 2012
hey all! i have a pretty extensive collection of mac products that i am looking to sell. the main bulk of it is mac magazines full collections with multilple copies: macformat. icreate. computer arts. macworld(ukandus). wired. macaddict. etc etc. the list goes on and on.

i also have a lot of mac software never used and a few desktop computers and laptops too. printers and accessories are also available but are not priority.

where can i sell or list all this stuff??

ppcg4mac

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2012
Northwest Kansas
hey all! i have a pretty extensive collection of mac products that i am looking to sell. the main bulk of it is mac magazines full collections with multilple copies: macformat. icreate. computer arts. macworld(ukandus). wired. macaddict. etc etc. the list goes on and on.

i also have a lot of mac software never used and a few desktop computers and laptops too. printers and accessories are also available but are not priority.

where can i sell or list all this stuff??

We have a Marketplace here on the forum, but you have to be a member for 6 months and have at least 250 posts to access it. Otherwise, I would recommend eBay or your local Craigslist page.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
OP, we do not allow sales of items outside the marketplace (you need to be a member for 6 months and a post count greater then 250 for access). I updated the title to make it more appropriate

Apple Power

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2014
Redwood City
where to sell apple collection.

Not sure if I have good or better karma then most but I've had good dealings on ebay, everything purchased was described and if not I was able to return it. So to me, it's sometimes worth the higher price. But more important to me is I do find ebay safe or safer than say a craigslist or whatever else close to it.
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and we many times hear of a craigslist ripoff, as the posters know your coming with cash so you have to be careful.
Bob

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.