Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flashflail

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Hi,

I bought single episodes of the new series "arrow". Normally it is possible to get the rest of a season with "complete my season pass". But in my current situation, the "Purchase" button has a gray text and says "purchased". But I haven't purchased it!
Does somebody have a clue why I'm not able to complete the season?

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Hi,

I bought single episodes of the new series "arrow". Normally it is possible to get the rest of a season with "complete my season pass". But in my current situation, the "Purchase" button has a gray text and says "purchased". But I haven't purchased it!
Does somebody have a clue why I'm not able to complete the season?

Are you on the screen for that one particular episode that you bought? Try backing up one screen to the full show page and see if you can get the rest of the season.

flashflail

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Are you on the screen for that one particular episode that you bought? Try backing up one screen to the full show page and see if you can get the rest of the season.

No, I am on the screen for the whole season. See the screenshot.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2012-11-05 um 20.48.53.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2012-11-05 um 20.48.53.png
    354.7 KB · Views: 298

flashflail

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Looks like the first 3 episodes have downloaded already. Check your TV Shows folder in iTunes and see if the whole season is there.

Nope, nothing there, besides the separate bought episodes. Also when I check for available downloads, there isn't anything.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.