Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

myuserid08

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
I've just purchased a copy of Office 2011 home/business.
Imported all my emails from Entourage 2008 - the majority of emails now show a date of the 27/05/2018 :confused: so all incoming emails now display below these.

I don't suppose there is much I can do? very disappointed, will be reverting back to Entourage.

SemperMac

macrumors member
Wrong dates as well - HELP!?

Have the same problem now with Outlook for Mac 2011 (14.1.4) with incoming old mails suddenly showing the date July 25 2018 (25.07.2018) and being shown at the top of the list as I have newest first ... anyone here with a solution!?

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
I've just purchased a copy of Office 2011 home/business.
Imported all my emails from Entourage 2008 - the majority of emails now show a date of the 27/05/2018 :confused: so all incoming emails now display below these.

I don't suppose there is much I can do? very disappointed, will be reverting back to Entourage.

It must be a bug, since I occasionally notice the same thing myself (also 7/25/18). It happens very rarely for me, however.

windowstomac

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2011
I know this is an old thread but I just found it when researching a customer issue and thought I would comment in case it helps someone.

I ran into the same issue, with the same strange date. Turned out I had included some emails in the import that had been originally sent to a different email address (I imported from Mail's combined inbox instead of the one specific to the account I was migrating). Got rid of those emails = problem solved.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.