Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ShadiSoliman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2012
Cairo, Egypt
Hey ..
i have a macbook pro and my friend just downgrade my Lion os to 10.6.8 cos i ve problems with autocad 2011 always crash so after downgrading i ve anther problem in updating my apps using Software Update after downloading the update it cant be installed saying there is a missing digital signature nd it gives me that in all apps i try to update ..

ShadiSoliman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2012
Cairo, Egypt
Updating itunes , safari , garageband , security updates , iphoto .. all the apps i got not updates in the software update .. its giving me the same msg in all : the digital signature on the update is missing or invalid the update may be tampered with since being signed by apple

JediMeister

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
Did the computer ship with Lion or was it upgraded to Lion? If it shipped with Lion and 10.6 was brute forced onto the system, the hardware may be incompatible with the software and the fix would be to reinstall Lion using Internet Recovery. Otherwise, see if any of the information here is applicable to your issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.