Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JS3

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 15, 2010
Does anyone listen to stern? They have been raving about the iPad mini and how much they like it over the iPad.

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles
Does anyone listen to stern? They have been raving about the iPad mini and how much they like it over the iPad.

The iPad Mini is a good device... just the spec whores rag on it all day.

I'm thinking of returning mine though because I can't seem to sell my iPad 3 LTE and have already spent too much dough this holiday season.

atticus27

macrumors regular
Feb 2, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I stopped listing when the first hour and a half of his show were AGT and American Idol recaps (both shows are dumb) and he's only on like 6 days a month. Artie lange's got a pretty good radio show/ podcast now though,
nick and artie on iTunes if anyone wants to check it out
for the ipad mini it looks great, but apple should have priced it lower. the nexus 7 is pretty good for a low price

dazz87

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2007
I stopped listing when the first hour and a half of his show were AGT and American Idol recaps (both shows are dumb) and he's only on like 6 days a month. Artie lange's got a pretty good radio show/ podcast now though

best time frame ever was the 1990's with Jackie and Billy West.....Artie was okay, but man I miss the old pissed off Howard, now we got this Hampton Howie....with beth o aka Yoko Ono......:(

maddawoo

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
Did anyone hear which iPad mini case he finally settled on? My mini will be delivered tomorrow and I want to order the same case Howard has.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.