Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:38 AM   #26
Esoom
macrumors member

Send a message via Skype™ to Esoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ffosse View Post
I'd sooner Apple didn't bundle any buds with their ipods; instead they could take the dollar or so these cost to produce and pack off the price of their devices.
I can see it now "budgate" OMG, super corporation and industry leader doesn't even include earbuds.
Esoom is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:59 AM   #27
mrskb
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoom View Post
I have a friend that actually bought a pair of the new Apple headphones :-)

I didn't have the heart to tell him they were overpriced...
I actually like the new earbuds so much that I bought a set with the remote!!! I got them 20 percent off at Target. So.... each to his own, I guess!
mrskb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2012, 12:07 PM   #28
Coasterfanryan
macrumors regular

I wouldn't call it a disaster. It's nice to have all of my media on one device, something I can't do with my 8gig iPhone. I am a fan of the EarPods for lying down and watching Netflix, the external speaker isn't half bad. I haven't tried the loop, being that I can't attach it with my case.
I do have to say, I'm not sure how I feel about the thinness. Having an iPhone 4 and previously a second gen touch, you can't even feel it in your pocket. Makes me a little leery at times. :P

I know this an iOS thing and not just the iPod touch, but I wish the landscape keyboard went edge-to-edge. That's my only gripe I can think of, besides the lack of a ambient sensor.
Old Nov 25, 2012, 12:23 PM   #29
Esoom
macrumors member

Send a message via Skype™ to Esoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskb View Post
I actually like the new earbuds so much that I bought a set with the remote!!! I got them 20 percent off at Target. So.... each to his own, I guess!
You did get a discount from full retail, and I'm just going from the reviews that suggest some 3rd party options sound better or cost less
Esoom is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch