Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Jan 23, 2014, 02:44 PM   #176
costabunny
macrumors 68000

Send a message via Skype™ to costabunny
I still use the trust Logitech G500 - works fine with all buttons configurable and is very comfy for my general day to day use.

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
costabunny is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2014, 08:20 AM   #177
VI™
macrumors 6502

For any MMO players out there, the Razer Naga is hands down the best mouse, IMHO. I have a Naga circa 2012 and a new 2014 Naga. I think I may prefer the older one. The newer one is still a great mouse, but it’s a little more bulky and instead of having buttons by the thumb, they’re moved to just south of the scroll wheel. It just may take some getting used to. I do however like the way the thumb buttons are built on the new one. It makes them more distinctive and easier to find, even if you’re already practiced with the 12 buttons on the older Naga.

The other plus is the macro building you can do with the external software. If the game you’re playing doesn’t have sophisticated enough macro scripting to allow you to set a button, there’s a good chance that you can use the Synapse software to do it for you. Not to mention that I can play the same game on separate computer and have my button configurations transfer between computer via Synapse over an internet connection. It also works with my other Razer devices.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 01:33 PM   #178
lykoz
macrumors newbie

Steelseries has a diablo3 mouse avialable
lykoz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games