Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

abz786

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Got my retina iPad LTE yesterday,never been so PISSED OFF with Bell Mobility in my life.Before I sold my non cellular iPad 3 I phoned and talked to TWO Bell representatives and they both assured me my 6gb plan with my iphone can be data shared with my iPad 4 LTE for $10 a month.Went ahead and sold my ipad 3,went without an iPad for a month waiting for my iPad 4.When it arrived I immediately went to the Bell store to get my card put in and they told me that my 6gb plan can no longer be data shared.I was there for over an hour explaining to them the whole story and these idiots said they can't do anything for me except offer me a separate plan that is going to cost 3x as much at least.Took my iPad back to Apple and returned it.Can't believe how a major corporation like Bell can lie and piss all over there loyal customers who pay $100 monthly for YEARS.:mad:

This is why i went back to Rogers! :)

ramb27

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2007
toronto.on.ca
Got my retina iPad LTE yesterday,never been so PISSED OFF with Bell Mobility in my life.Before I sold my non cellular iPad 3 I phoned and talked to TWO Bell representatives and they both assured me my 6gb plan with my iphone can be data shared with my iPad 4 LTE for $10 a month.Went ahead and sold my ipad 3,went without an iPad for a month waiting for my iPad 4.When it arrived I immediately went to the Bell store to get my card put in and they told me that my 6gb plan can no longer be data shared.I was there for over an hour explaining to them the whole story and these idiots said they can't do anything for me except offer me a separate plan that is going to cost 3x as much at least.Took my iPad back to Apple and returned it.Can't believe how a major corporation like Bell can lie and piss all over there loyal customers who pay $100 monthly for YEARS.:mad:

Have you called to retentions especially considering the 'loyalty' and monthly bill amount? Here are 2 threads from March and August at HowardForums, not sure how much of that info is currently valid:
http://www.howardforums.com/showthr...ng-6GB-plan-with-iPad?p=14757691#post14757691
http://www.howardforums.com/showthr...ta-on-bell-share-plan?p=14512579#post14512579

dvboy

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2010
Have you called to retentions especially considering the 'loyalty' and monthly bill amount? Here are 2 threads from March and August at HowardForums, not sure how much of that info is currently valid:
http://www.howardforums.com/showthr...ng-6GB-plan-with-iPad?p=14757691#post14757691
http://www.howardforums.com/showthr...ta-on-bell-share-plan?p=14512579#post14512579

Yup,I was on the phone with retentions for about 40 min,he said he tried to change it,but its IMPOSSIBLE to do,the system will not allow it under any circumstances.I told him there has to some way a big corporation can have the flexibility to fix exceptional circumstances like this,and again he said it would be impossible to do even if I was dealing directly with the head of Bell.Anyway,water under the bridge,LTE iPad is gone,I will never deal with Bell again after my contract expires,utter BS.

CNeufeld

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2009
Edmonton, AB
Yup,I was on the phone with retentions for about 40 min,he said he tried to change it,but its IMPOSSIBLE to do,the system will not allow it under any circumstances.I told him there has to some way a big corporation can have the flexibility to fix exceptional circumstances like this,and again he said it would be impossible to do even if I was dealing directly with the head of Bell.Anyway,water under the bridge,LTE iPad is gone,I will never deal with Bell again after my contract expires,utter BS.

The problem is that the other companies up here aren't any better, from what I can see...

My LTE Mini went from Alaska to Ontario, CA, and then to Richmond. First time I've seen a UPS shipment skip going to their Eastern hub. Should be getting it on Monday, as they said. A little ticked that I ordered it on launch day, and not getting it at the same time as others...

Clint

AdrianT

macrumors member
Nov 19, 2009
Mine - being shipped via UPS - was scheduled for delivery today until this...

11/30/2012 8:54 A.M.
The sender has requested a delivery time that is later than the cervice commit time for that area.

It's moved from on time/in transit to "exception".

Anyone have some insight?:confused:

I have the same thing on mine..
Richmond, BC, Canada 11/30/2012 10:36 A.M. The sender has requested a delivery time that is later than the service commit time for that area.

and I'm having it delivered to Richmond lol.

darko135

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2010
so mine shipped today but tracking says someone else signed for it... but I was the only person home.... Ups delivered it to the wrong house I think :rolleyes: ... I called apple and they are doing an investigation on it.. hope I get a replacement before christmas

Code:
[B]Concord, ON, Canada 	12/03/2012 	10:26 	Delivered[/B]
Concord, ON, Canada 	11/30/2012 	19:03 	Destination Scan
	11/30/2012 	18:15 	Arrival Scan
Mount Hope, ON, Canada 	11/30/2012 	13:30 	Departure Scan
	11/30/2012 	8:00 	Arrival Scan
Mississauga, ON, Canada 	11/30/2012 	7:00 	Departure Scan
	11/30/2012 	5:40 	Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 	11/30/2012 	4:27 	Departure Scan
	11/30/2012 	0:29 	Arrival Scan

wytwolf

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2012
Mine left China on Friday, had a stop over in Alaska on Saturday, routed through Memphis on Sunday and is now delayed at customs in Mississauga.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.