Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eldiablojoe

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
West Koast
My parents live fairly far away (10 hour drive), and I'm thinking I might give them an older iPad2. They are not very technologically capable. They've had PC's for years, but pretty much only know how to get to their inbox, a few bookmarked websites (they still click on sneaky gif image ad links), and my mom is addicted to Windows Solitaire.

Anyhow, I'd like for photos that I upload into albums on my MacBook or iPad3 to appear on their iPad2 so they pretty much get instant access to new event photos. I don't really want every random photo I take to get photostreamed to them, because I often delete them and never really save them into albums or events. I pretty much just want Event photos to stream up to them.

Is this do-able?

Suspended
Sep 21, 2008
Yes, you can create a shared photostream and add any photos you choose to it (new photos are not added automatically)

Exactly: [FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.apple.com/icloud/features/photo-stream.html [/FONT]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.