Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Jan 10, 2013, 06:11 PM   #1
lbros360
macrumors member

At&t Ipad Mini not sold at Best Buy?

I was wondering why Best Buy only has the Verizon and Sprint models. I really wanted the At&t 32gb ipad mini model and I have so many best buy discounts. Does anyone know why they don't sell At&t. Any help is much appreciated... THANK YOU
lbros360 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2013, 06:49 PM   #2
JoshS
macrumors newbie

It's actually a legit question. I was trying to figure out the same thing when shopping for my mini.

Any of the forum's best buy employees have any insights?
JoshS is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2013, 06:53 PM   #3
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

As of December BB wasn't selling the AT&T versions. I ended up returning my Wi-Fi at BB and going to the AT&T store.

It may have changed since then, but I doubt it. All the info I got from a BB employee was that their contract with AT&T was sort of on the rocks.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 06:57 PM   #4
kodeman53
Banned

We know it's a legit question. So is the answer.

EDIT: I see the mods deleted a post that makes several other posts hard to understand. Gotta love the mods. Dozens of threads on the same topic, no problem. A little sarcastic answer, now that's a problem.

OP - If you want to know why BB doesn't carry ATT iPads, call BB and ask. You could have had your answer in 5 minutes.

Last edited by kodeman53; Jan 11, 2013 at 03:18 AM.
kodeman53 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2013, 07:00 PM   #5
pocketpenguin
macrumors regular

Exactly the opposite at Target. They seem to carry only AT&T. Like you, I have a lot of discounts at a store and they don't have the product I want. My local bestbuy has 4's and minis on Verizon, but I've no discounts there. Sorry, not much help, but you have my sympathies.
pocketpenguin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2013, 06:03 AM   #6
lbros360
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodeman53 View Post
We know it's a legit question. So is the answer.

EDIT: I see the mods deleted a post that makes several other posts hard to understand. Gotta love the mods. Dozens of threads on the same topic, no problem. A little sarcastic answer, now that's a problem.

OP - If you want to know why BB doesn't carry ATT iPads, call BB and ask. You could have had your answer in 5 minutes.
I called and the lady at Best Buy had no idea on why. She just said they have the regular Ipad 4 for at&t in stock. If you can see... I am a "newbie" on this forum and all I wanted was to see if anyone knew why...
lbros360 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2013, 06:59 AM   #7
TWO2SEVEN
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbros360 View Post
I was wondering why Best Buy only has the Verizon and Sprint models. I really wanted the At&t 32gb ipad mini model and I have so many best buy discounts. Does anyone know why they don't sell At&t. Any help is much appreciated... THANK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketpenguin View Post
Exactly the opposite at Target. They seem to carry only AT&T. Like you, I have a lot of discounts at a store and they don't have the product I want. My local bestbuy has 4's and minis on Verizon, but I've no discounts there. Sorry, not much help, but you have my sympathies.
Buy and trade with eachother?
TWO2SEVEN is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad