Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bushy162

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 21, 2011
If I were Apple and I were making a watch, I would call it "iPiece", because "iWatch" doesn't work. That's me. What about you guys?

What do you guys think it will be called?

maxosx

macrumors 68020
Dec 13, 2012
Southern California
iPiece is not a very compelling name. But it is clever.

Priced quite high like most of Apples hardware, the name does prevent people from comparing it.

Especially since presently there are no other products in the "pieces" category, ha... ha....

At $1,495. It would be a bargain (according to Apple). :D

Me?

My iPad 4, iPad Mini, MBPr, MBA, BMW M6, Home, Office & Gym all have clocks. Why would I want another?

Silly Apple & their new obsession with gadgets to sell at Walmart.

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
iPiece is not a very compelling name. But it is clever.

Priced quite high like most of Apples hardware, the name does prevent people from comparing it.

Especially since presently there are no other products in the "pieces" category, ha... ha....

At $1,495. It would be a bargain (according to Apple). :D

Me?

My iPad 4, iPad Mini, MBPr, MBA, BMW M6, Home, Office & Gym all have clocks. Why would I want another?

Silly Apple & their new obsession with gadgets to sell at Walmart.

I think you just wanted to tell us all about your Apple gear and bimmer.

maxosx

macrumors 68020
Dec 13, 2012
Southern California
I think you just wanted to tell us all about your Apple gear and bimmer.

We can see where your minds at. You missed the point entirely. It was the fact that clocks are everywhere.

It's all relative & no big deal. My fiends and family matter, the rest is just stuff. I am not what I have, vanity is shallow & meaningless.

I have nothing to prove to anyone. I live my life for me, not because of what others think.

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
We can see where your minds at. You missed the point entirely. It was the fact that clocks are everywhere.

It's all relative & no big deal. My fiends and family matter, the rest is just stuff. I am not what I have, vanity is shallow & meaningless.

I have nothing to prove to anyone. I live my life for me, not because of what others think.

No big deal buddy; it's ok! Feel free to talk about it all you want, most people throw that stuff in their sig and we see it all the time.

I'm just pointing out that listing your gear was actually irrelevant to your point---the fact that clocks are everywhere.

But don't worry about me, I'm cranky this morning. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.