Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland

Closed Thread

Old Jun 29, 2013, 02:05 AM   #151
chrono1081
macrumors 604

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiMediaWill View Post
All you homosexual fornicators are still high on the SCOTUS decision; however, when all the fanfare ends and Pride month ends, you'll all return to your self-loathing, drug abuse, rejection by family and friends, getting bullied, etc. etc.
I'm gay and I'm a Christian. God loves me and made me how I am. Are you saying he screwed up when he made me? If so I'd love to see you tell him that.

Not to mention its obvious you know nothing about gay people. Self-loathing? Hardly. Drug abusing? I've never even smoked a cigarette let alone a drug. Getting bullied? I'm 6'1" 215 pounds with muscle and very masculine, no one is going to bully me. Rejection from family and friends? Nope, none of that either. Also I didn't even know there was a "Pride month". I am who I am all year around.

Tell me, where does Jesus tell you to hate and discriminate and behave the way you do?
Old Jun 29, 2013, 02:10 AM   #152
thekev
macrumors 603

Quote:
All you homosexual fornicators are still high on the SCOTUS decision; however, when all the fanfare ends and Pride month ends, you'll all return to your self-loathing, drug abuse, rejection by family and friends, getting bullied, etc. etc.

You are just trolling at this point. It could be considered successful trolling given the length of the thread, but it is still trolling. There isn't even an attempt at discussion of any kind, and now you've resorted to stereotypes. Perhaps you should return to playing angry birds.
Old Jun 29, 2013, 02:13 AM   #153
steve knight
macrumors 65816

If god is pissed off he should come down and make his feelings known. Speaking through people like WBC makes him look like a a@@hole
Old Jun 29, 2013, 02:25 AM   #154
vega07
macrumors 65816

Quote:
So much hate in just one person! I feel bad for you. I really do.
vega07 is offline   2
Old Jun 29, 2013, 02:32 AM   #155
Kashchei
macrumors 65816

Send a message via MSN to Kashchei Send a message via Yahoo to Kashchei Send a message via Skype™ to Kashchei
Quote:
The generalizations in this screed are numerous and characterized as negatively as possible. Unfortunately, I don't think all these generalizations apply to any of the respondents. If the OP learned a bit of critical thinking, he would be able to damn us all more effectively, and possibly no longer feel the need to do so at all.
Kashchei is offline   2

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Archive > Wasteland