Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ipadlover29

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2011
Just confirmed with my local apple store - fairview mall, Toronto, Canada. They will do price adjustments on Black Friday on iPads purchased within 14 days.

hrv888

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
Just confirmed with my local apple store - fairview mall, Toronto, Canada. They will do price adjustments on Black Friday on iPads purchased within 14 days.

Nice!! I don't want to return my ipad because I already have a screen protector and an invisible shield on the back. lol

mike2874

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2012
Harper, KS
I'll say this Best Buy's Black Friday ad is definitely confusing on which iPads qualify for the $60 discount... it looks like the 2 & 3 get a $40 discount but it says nothing about the 4. I called Best Buy locally and gal said 2 & 4 get $60 off but I'm not sure that's entirely correct. Since Silver members apparently got discounted 4's I hope that's right.

Does anyone know if the discounts are for in-store only?

steve dave

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2010
I'll say this Best Buy's Black Friday ad is definitely confusing on which iPads qualify for the $60 discount... it looks like the 2 & 3 get a $40 discount but it says nothing about the 4. I called Best Buy locally and gal said 2 & 4 get $60 off but I'm not sure that's entirely correct. Since Silver members apparently got discounted 4's I hope that's right.

Does anyone know if the discounts are for in-store only?

I jus got mine and it is a 4. I think that since they are heavily discounting the 3s today it might be a good indicator that the 2 and 4 are on discount Friday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.