Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GaryClough

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2012
Yippee, just got a message that my imac has been confirmed and will be delivered next week, ordered Dec 6th !!!

Hope this is the start of a recovery for other people waiting just as long.

Just picked up my iMac, god it is beautiful, just downloading the updates now before having a little play.

My wife will have to work hard tonight if she wants some attention, maybe get dressed up as a big shiny silver apple !!!

Keep the faith, it looks like they are starting to ship, and it is an amazining machine. My first mac, I can't believe how compact and silent it is compared to my pc.

6ftunder

macrumors member
Mar 4, 2011
Austria
Aaaaand just got the call! It's here!

27" i7, 680MX, 1TB FD trackpad+numeric keyboard

Ordered: January 26th
Arrived: March 20th - 7 weeks & 4 days.

Can't wait to pick it up, and I hope it's perfect!

mastro

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2011
Received the call, it's here!

Ordered on 14th of January. i7, 3TB Fusion, Greece APR.

skoust

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2013
16 weeks today, ordered 1 Dec.

I went in a couple of weeks ago and threatened to cancel my order and they gave me some BS about not refunding my deposit. They haven't fulfilled any part of the contract, they have been rubbish with updates (ie. i've had none ..) and they still can't tell me if my order is even being processed.

So incredibly disappointed. I would cancel and order direct from Apple but they don't deliver to the Channel Islands!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.