Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Apr 15, 2013, 09:07 PM   #1
tomisenbarger
macrumors newbie

How to keep purchased songs off my iPhone?!

I have a playlist in iTunes in which I place the music I want synced to my iPhone. I have iTunes set to sync only that playlist and I have iTunes set not to automatically sync (I start the sync by plugging in the phone and clicking "sync").

There are some albums I purchased from iTunes that I do not like and do not want on my phone. I do not have these albums in my playlist that is synced. How do I keep them off my phone? I know how to delete them manually from my phone, but they are there again when I sync again. There are some albums I purchased from iTunes that I do want synced, and I place these in the playlist to sync.

Any help?

Thanks.
tomisenbarger is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 09:44 PM   #2
AnorexicPig
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomisenbarger View Post
I have a playlist in iTunes in which I place the music I want synced to my iPhone. I have iTunes set to sync only that playlist and I have iTunes set not to automatically sync (I start the sync by plugging in the phone and clicking "sync").

There are some albums I purchased from iTunes that I do not like and do not want on my phone. I do not have these albums in my playlist that is synced. How do I keep them off my phone? I know how to delete them manually from my phone, but they are there again when I sync again. There are some albums I purchased from iTunes that I do want synced, and I place these in the playlist to sync.

Any help?

Thanks.
You can unselect albums which you don't want under iPhone section when you connect it to itunes I guess.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 08:24 PM   #3
tomisenbarger
macrumors newbie

I figured it out. For some reason, the purchased albums were all checked to sync under the Albums list for the sync options for my iPhone. After I unchecked those, things are back to normal. Phew.
tomisenbarger is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store