Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

View Poll Results: Would You Still Buy An iPad Mini 2 If It Didn't Have A Retina Display?
Yes 25 17.36%
No 119 82.64%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 28, 2013, 05:53 AM   #51
richy d
macrumors member

No, as literally the only thing lacking for me is the lack of retina display
richy d is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2013, 09:24 AM   #52
Bear
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by John55455 View Post
Poll->Title.

I wouldn't. The only thing holding me back from buying an iPad mini is the "horrible" screen. I have a Retina MacBook Pro, iPad 3, and an iPhone 5 - I can't use a non-retina screen any more.
So is the screen "horrible" from experience using it (even in a store)? Or is it just "horrible" because it isn't Retina?

I answered the Poll as a yes based on the way you phrased your initial post. In truth, I'm not a person to normally replace iPods/iPads/cell phones every year or even every 2 years. So since I have an iPad Mini already, the odds are I wouldn't replace for or 3 years. Although if I hadn't bought the original iPod Mini, I would buy the 2nd generation - Retina or not.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad