Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > Mac Blog Discussion

Old Jun 19, 2013, 07:37 PM   #101
Boomish69
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by guycarmeli View Post
Dude, that's like asking who's president of operations.
no it's liek asking " Who is president of design" ie some who knows about design thats actually better than Jonny Ive, I think the question was pretty obvious. Thats not CEO of design thats President..weird job titles..what must it be like to earn that much money!!
Boomish69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2013, 06:37 PM   #102
carestudio
macrumors regular

I am the VP or janitor for my company. took me half minute to get this title.
carestudio is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2013, 03:09 PM   #103
otismotive77
macrumors 6502

Jony please change the design of the iphone, it's really old and boring, in my opinion the look of the iOS and the iphone should have been changed at the same time
otismotive77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2013, 01:54 PM   #104
carestudio
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by otismotive77 View Post
Jony please change the design of the iphone, it's really old and boring, in my opinion the look of the iOS and the iphone should have been changed at the same time
next iphone will be round shape or similar to the design of iRobot, but much smaller just my guess from new MacPro
carestudio is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2013, 02:23 PM   #105
otismotive77
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by carestudio View Post
next iphone will be round shape or similar to the design of iRobot, but much smaller just my guess from new MacPro
i hope they change it, it doesn't really matter what the new design will look like it just looks more logical to change the look of ios and iphone at the same time.
otismotive77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > Mac Blog Discussion