|Mar 26, 2013, 02:58 PM||#29|
Hi to everyone
We have new ArkMC version 1.7!
Watch & control movies, photos and video on your iPad or iPhone, even when they are stored on other devices/servers
Your HD TV can find & display your photo, videos, music stored on your iPhone/iPad (Camera Roll, iTunes, Documents)
|Apr 17, 2013, 09:39 AM||#30|
New 1.7.1 version
New version of ArkMC is available on the AppStore!
- improved subtitle support on video player
- lower CPU usage during video playback
- minor bug fixes
And much more to come! We are working hard to bring you excellent product.
|Jul 10, 2013, 07:24 AM||#31|
my iPad mini cannot play DVD
I have installed in my Sony XPeria Z (Android), and it is fantastic - all can be played without problem. All my pictures, videos and music are put on NAS (Buffalo LinkStation ProDuo), and I accessed it using uPNP or DLNA.
Just recently, I got iPad mini (Iwith the latest iOS), and I have installed this application also, but I experienced some porblems:
- I cannot play DVD file (the picture is shown up, but no sound).
- Some of small MKV file is working fine, but most of them is only sound - picture is like "freezing" since the beginning.
- When I chose a file (I cannot get the pattern), the application is just closed - quit without any message. This happened not only for video, but also music file - mainly with flac format.
These problems are never happened in my android.
Do I have to install other application (codec maybe?) to solve these issue?
FYI, I just installed this application yesterday, so I think that is the latest version, but not light version.
|Oct 31, 2013, 11:50 AM||#32|
Dear users!!!Update and new products are coming soon!
We are sorry for long responses.
Our support team finally works properly!
Ask, post, be up-to date with news!
We are going to update ArkMC in approximately two weeks!
Also we are launching two new apps!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.