Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 8, 2012, 02:18 AM   #26
sineplex
macrumors 6502

the screen on the ipad mini is far from rubbish, i don't know what you people are smoking. it's not super hi resolution but its the best in its class since only 12 months ago.
sineplex is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2012, 02:19 AM   #27
Yr Blues
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiAdventure View Post
You need to spend some time at the gym if you think the iPad 4 is heavy.
I'm sure even a bodybuilder will find it uncomfortable to hold after a long while
Yr Blues is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2012, 02:50 AM   #28
Swayzee
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yr Blues View Post
I'm sure even a bodybuilder will find it uncomfortable to hold after a long while
I used to body build until i starting doing cross fit, and i agree the ipad 4 is annoying to hold around for too long. returned it and kept my mini, but then again i guess the mini fits my needs more and thats all i can really ask for. i needed something ultra portable and the mini is great!

all these threads about bashing the mini or saying its the best tablet on earth are getting ridiculous. people have different needs and the mini fits some peoples needs while the ipad 4 fits others. i dont understand why thats so hard to understand.
Swayzee is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2012, 03:00 AM   #29
Booji
macrumors regular

I just think its way overpriced.

I don't really need a 7" but I just want to experiment with it as see how the form factor works out. However, due to the pricing, I'm going with a Nexus 7 for now and when the Mini goes to retina, I might trade up for that.
Booji is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2012, 03:02 AM   #30
mentaluproar
macrumors 65816

What is touchscreen typing like on these? If you we're to type with it in landscape, laid out on a table?