Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OTACORB

macrumors 68000
Jun 21, 2009
Central, Louisiana
lol hey what ever does it for you. But I tend to use my eyes more than listening to things so this is where the Retina Does it for me. And when it comes to speed my 4 eats the mini.

Yeah, well if your retina display makes your single speaker on your iPad sound better that is just a miracle. LOL

My daddy is bigger and stronger than your daddy! Did you really go there?

NeonGreenHermit

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2010
UK
The big chip and retina screen are great but it's TOO heavy. I went to an apple store and tried it for five minutes so I can definitively say it's no good. Mini or go home.

Sir, your logic is remarkable. Maybe big heavy backpacks are also 'no good' compared to those frilly little bum bags? Camping expeditions are on the verge of being revolutionised thanks to this revelation! Also, what about those big, heavy, books? Someone really ought to go through them and condense their information into bullet points! Too heavy for the mind, man...

*facedeskSLAM*

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Or I prefer something with better form factor and a lower price. That was a real intelligent response you gave :rolleyes:

Thanks buddy. I do try!
Oh over at The Home Depot they have a sale on hand trucks. There's one that weighs about 5 pounds and can haul up to 150. You should pick one up for your iPad.

BanterClaus

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2011
UK
Versus my 5 lb 13" MacBook Pro (I added an SSD which added weight)?

No I don't think the iPad is that heavy...

TJ5921

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
Sir, your logic is remarkable. Maybe big heavy backpacks are also 'no good' compared to those frilly little bum bags? Camping expeditions are on the verge of being revolutionised thanks to this revelation! Also, what about those big, heavy, books? Someone really ought to go through them and condense their information into bullet points! Too heavy for the mind, man...

*facedeskSLAM*

You missed the whole point go back and read the thread again.

----------

Thanks buddy. I do try!
Oh over at The Home Depot they have a sale on hand trucks. There's one that weighs about 5 pounds and can haul up to 150. You should pick one up for your iPad.

Grow up no one thinks you're funny.

JS3

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2010
Yeah, well if your retina display makes your single speaker on your iPad sound better that is just a miracle. LOL

My daddy is bigger and stronger than your daddy! Did you really go there?

Actually i have both as of today so now just wasting time. LMAO.:D:D

Candykwan

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
not for me. I'm used to carrying a 4lbs macbook around..so less than 2 is a breeze for me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.