Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ashin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2010
Tbh I've almost given up on jailbreaking now.

Since you can install apps using a certain program even in iOS6... well whatever

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Tbh I've almost given up on jailbreaking now.

Since you can install apps using a certain program even in iOS6... well whatever

Many of us don't do jb to steal apps like you.

Hope that the public release gets out this week.

tkwolf

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2012
Well I know it has been out for a while, but the team's just waiting for Apple to out 6.1 officially. I can't wait, I need my tweaks back. 6.1 jailbreak is officially ready, word has it.

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
The jailbreak scene just isn't what it used to be for me. There are very few tweaks that interest me these days outside of biteSMS and SBSettings. Even LockInfo 5 is a major disappointment compared to earlier versions. A lot of it is Apple's implementation of old tweaks in iOS, and the rest is probably my loss of interest in themes.

But still, I'm glad that there are still talented hackers out there that give these jailbreaks to us so that the people that are still heavy into the scene can customize their phones the way they want. That's what it's all about anyway.

oftheheavens

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2008
cherry point
The jailbreak scene just isn't what it used to be for me. There are very few tweaks that interest me these days outside of biteSMS and SBSettings. Even LockInfo 5 is a major disappointment compared to earlier versions. A lot of it is Apple's implementation of old tweaks in iOS, and the rest is probably my loss of interest in themes.

But still, I'm glad that there are still talented hackers out there that give these jailbreaks to us so that the people that are still heavy into the scene can customize their phones the way they want. That's what it's all about anyway.

Mywi is what I really jb for, on demand is awesome. I have unlimited data which makes it great. And when quasar is finally updated i may pee myself a little in excitement lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.