Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:21 PM   #26
ryan.apham
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyChem2009 View Post
I've always found it kind of funny when parents reward their kids for good grades/anything else in general. At the end of the day it is for your own benefit. I mean what happens when you are in the real world and the rewards stop? Do you stop working? Do you stop trying? Hmm this system seems flawed. However, I guess a paycheck is kind of a reward for work. Hmmm.
That's the flaw of the typical Asian culture.

'I mean what happens when you are in the real world and the rewards stop? Do you stop working? Do you stop trying?'

Look at the number of people who commit suicide in Japan annually . Yes, they just stop trying and put an end to their death .

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone