Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Plonked

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2013
Does any one know if the iCloud support means I can play my save game from my Mac version and the other way round?

Yield85

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2011
This stupid game crashes every 10 minutes on my iPad2. :mad:

While I am sorry you have to suffer that. I am also glad you brought it before I did. I will wait for the Ipad 5 to download it.

Although I might buy it now, just to encourage more games like this.

ayeying

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2007
Yay Area, CA
While I am sorry you have to suffer that. I am also glad you brought it before I did. I will wait for the Ipad 5 to download it.

Although I might buy it now, just to encourage more games like this.

Something must be wrong with that iPad. After I restarted my iPad mini, I was able to play for hours with no crash

aznguyen316

macrumors 68010
Oct 1, 2008
Tampa, FL
Great great game, got it for $10 an PC, loved it. From guys that made Civilization. Turn based strategy game, very difficult but lots of fun. I played it on easiest mode and I still found it hard! Glad to see this on iOS as it should work pretty well with the touch. Plus turn based gameplay makes it easy to play a few turns and then quit and continue later.

otismotive77

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2013
when i saw the price, i was like....wow, that's expensive for an app, but then i downloaded it, played the game for hours and i have to say the this game is worth $20. awesome graphics, great story, amazing details, etc.
i'd definitely recommend this app to everyone who's looking for a great action game.

neo1

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2007
Everyone should buy this, Baulders gate, and Kotor on the iPad, and i mean EVERYONE !! this is the quality of game we want, and ill happily pay $20 for a game ill play for months, rather than $0.99 for something ill have forgotten ive installed by next week (Or worse, pay nothing for a game that wants me to spend $100s to play it over time)

We need to support this level of quality, and the only way to do that is to pay them what they are worth, and its not 99cents, $20 is, i feel, a fair asking price for a game that was $60+ on all other formats with the depth and longevity that this has.

This, we'll worth it. Just got it yesterday

lucemfero

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2011
This, we'll worth it. Just got it yesterday

+1! It's really nice even on the iPad Mini. I have just played 3-4 missions so far and closed everything else before starting the game, but it runs really smoothly.

The only downside is that the loading times are rather long, so it's not possible to do a quick mission on the bus or something like that ;-)

Also got the Last of Us for PS3 last week and I have to say, that XCOM has more 'hours played' even though I played through the console version last winter. Addicted!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.