Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Old Sep 25, 2013, 04:51 PM   #76
skunk
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydde View Post
What about that al Gebra?
And what about that Al Kohl?
skunk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2013, 05:42 PM   #77
bradl
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk View Post
Forget that.. That Al Roker is the one we need to worry about.. including all of those followers of his in the morning.

BL.
bradl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2013, 06:13 PM   #78
Michael Goff
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
Although I am no fan of christianity, they have a valid case for the old testament not "mattering" due to the coming of jesus. Now if jesus was a warmonger who had allowed hundreds to be beheaded you might have a point.
No, Jesus coming doesn't invalidate the Old Testament. "Do not think I have come to abolish the law of the prophets" is a good quote, or maybe "until Heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the law, until all is accomplished" works for you. Jesus did not invalidate the OT rules, or what happened in the OT.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post
Pretty much sums it up-

"The Bible contains no open-ended commands for believers to wage war against and subjugate unbelievers; the Qur'an does. There are no armed groups of Bible believers committing violence and justifying that violence by quoting Biblical passages. There are, however, armed groups of Muslims all over the world committing violence and justifying that violence by quoting Qur'anic passages."
~ http://www.jihadwatch.org/
You're right, they don't usually quote scripture. They just say that did it in the name of God and call it a day.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 11:11 AM   #79
snberk103
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Tell that to the oppressed Palestinians In ever religion there will be a few nutheads and extremists out looking for some sort of revenge but remember that the actions of a few individuals is much different then when it is that of a State or Government. The majority of the peaceful and non-extremist people would never support such a thing in any religion. Unfortunately though in each religion there will always be a few that ruin the image for the rest.
I agree about every religion having its nut-cases and extremists, and that it is not beneficial or useful to judge a group by the actions of a few. Good point. Society at large will benefit if we did a better job of encouraging those with moderate views, and sidelining those with extremist views.

But you have also negated your statement (and shown your bias) with the same old drivel about a group (in general) that has regularly been a target in your previous posts. What happened to not judging a group for the actions or a few individuals? Or is this group - once a again - an exception for you?
Old Oct 2, 2013, 11:35 AM   #80
stylinexpat
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by snberk103 View Post
I agree about every religion having its nut-cases and extremists, and that it is not beneficial or useful to judge a group by the actions of a few. Good point. Society at large will benefit if we did a better job of encouraging those with moderate views, and sidelining those with extremist views.

But you have also negated your statement (and shown your bias) with the same old drivel about a group (in general) that has regularly been a target in your previous posts. What happened to not judging a group for the actions or a few individuals? Or is this group - once a again - an exception for you?
In this whole thread you made no comment or reply to any of the other posts but never failed to come out and quote me. I believe (shown in your bias) by picking out when to post and when to not post that -once again- you make the exceptions of when to turn a blind eye and when to quote.

I think you are an obsessed stalker in this forum.
200GB Vertex 2 SSD RAID
stylinexpat is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2013, 12:34 AM   #81
snberk103
macrumors 603

Quote:
In this whole thread you made no comment or reply to any of the other posts but never failed to come out and quote me. I believe (shown in your bias) by picking out when to post and when to not post that -once again- you make the exceptions of when to turn a blind eye and when to quote.

I think you are an obsessed stalker in this forum.
As I mentioned to you earlier in a couple of other threads - I have noticed that your posts sometimes contained, imho, antisemitic ramblings. I only noticed this hate propaganda when you brought it out of the PRSI and into threads I was following. I can't clean up the entire world, but I can refute your posts when you express this kind of hate.

I was quite serious where I agreed with you, btw...
Old Oct 3, 2013, 12:55 AM   #82
Solomani
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxrnick View Post
This isn't a story about Christians but it didn't take long (next post) before the apologists/anti-Christian clan would swarm. Business as usual here.
Well, don't be too surprised. The godless atheist/commie clan has to interject their viewpoint sooner or later. They just HAVE to find a way to make Christians look bad... in a terrorist act that was clearly perpetrated by Islamic terrorists.

Of course, the Christians were, you know, simply shopping in a shopping mall, and of course that's reason enough for the clan to assume that "Those evil Xtians are somehow to blame for this!"
Solomani is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2013, 03:51 AM   #83
stylinexpat
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxrnick View Post
That loving and peaceful religion again. We can't judge though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snberk103 View Post
As I mentioned to you earlier in a couple of other threads - I have noticed that your posts sometimes contained, imho, antisemitic ramblings. I only noticed this hate propaganda when you brought it out of the PRSI and into threads I was following. I can't clean up the entire world, but I can refute your posts when you express this kind of hate.

I was quite serious where I agreed with you, btw...
It is actually quite the opposite to where what you view as antisemitic ramblings are your only personal thoughts and opinion when you see a post not to your likings but when one is to your likings like the one which was quoted along with others you neglect to quote that post or bring up hate propaganda. It is not me that expresses this kind of hate but you in reality when you go out of your way stalking posts not to your likings while turning a blind eye to all other posts.

You are by no means neutral. When someone says something pertaining to Islam or Muslims like "That loving and peaceful religion again. We can't judge though." you turn a blind eye to it as it is music to your ears but when something similar comes up pertaining to Israel or Jews you turn in a post stalker with the Antisemitism rambling card. Reality is you only see something as hate when it is something you see a story that you do not like but when others make personal comments about something to your likings then it is not considered antisemitism or hate ramblings.

Try and be a little more fair,neutral and unbiased with your quotations to where if you are going to stalk people on quotations to do so equally to all posts of which could be classified by either side as hate

Otherwise From now on I will not quote you and do not need you to quote me. You can ignore me and I can ignore you if you are going to pick sides of what you view as antisemitic and what is not antisemitic.
200GB Vertex 2 SSD RAID
stylinexpat is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2013, 10:55 AM   #84
snberk103
macrumors 603

Quote:
.... When someone says something pertaining to Islam or Muslims like "That loving and peaceful religion again. We can't judge though." you turn a blind eye to it as it is music to your ears but when something similar comes up pertaining to Israel or Jews you turn in a post stalker with the Antisemitism rambling card.:....
Can you not see the difference in those two statements above? The first refers to the region in general, and includes all peoples and religions... and the second (yours) specifically singles out a single people and religion. It is the pattern that singles out that group over and over again, and which drags it up in an unrelated discussion (for instance about an attack on a mall in Kenya) that pushes it into hate.
Quote:

Try and be a little more fair,neutral and unbiased ...
I never claimed that I was trying to be unbiased. I told you awhile ago that my 'bias' was to refute those posts of yours that contained antisemitic hate.
Quote:
... Otherwise From now on I will not quote you and do not need you to quote me ...
Don't post hate about Jews and Israelis and I won't quote you. Which is not to be interpreted as me asking you to not post... as I believe this falls within free speech. But just as you are allowed to voice your opinions, I am also allowed to post my opinions as well.
Old Oct 3, 2013, 11:10 AM   #85
Michael Goff
macrumors 68030

Yeah, Styline, how dare you disagree with what Israel has been doing? If you aren't with them 100%, you're against them.

/s
Old Oct 4, 2013, 03:45 AM   #86
stylinexpat
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Goff View Post
Yeah, Styline, how dare you disagree with what Israel has been doing? If you aren't with them 100%, you're against them.

/s
When he agrees with someone he pretends like he did not see the post but when he doesn't then he starts stalking you.

It is useless with that guy. As long as you talk bad about the Arab or Muslims then he has a smile from ear to ear but the minute you remind him that others are not perfect themselves he comes back at you as being a hater and antisemitic Every one out there has their own point of view and he is entitled to his own point of views in his own world.

Whether it be Christians,Muslims,Buddhists or Jews there will always be a few that ruin the image for the rest but as long as we just talk about the bad Muslims then all is ok but bring out bad stories/news about Jews or Israel and you are antisemitic. Like someone said all are perfect or all are non-perfect

Hopefully though those that carried out this gruesome attack on innocent civilians face justice for their crimes against humanity.
200GB Vertex 2 SSD RAID

Last edited by stylinexpat; Oct 4, 2013 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Grammar
stylinexpat is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2013, 10:56 AM   #87
snberk103
macrumors 603

Quote:
When he agrees with someone he pretends like he did not see the post but when he doesn't then he starts stalking you.
Interesting interpretation.... As I told you earlier this year - I only started caring about what you were posting when you started linking to hate sites and white-supremecy sites that were openly antisemitic (thankfully most of these links have been deleted by the mods). I wouldn't have even noticed (or cared) if these posts had stayed inside the PRSI. If you recall, I pointed out the significance of the pattern of the posts, and even asked you to apologize for the links.

I'll ask this question again - Just what significance do the Palestinians have to a discussion about an attack in a mall in Kenya?
Quote:
...Every one out there has their own point of view and he is entitled to his own point of views in his own world. ...
I agree. I also never ever called you an antisemitic. I have, of course, pointed out where I thought your posts contained antisemitic content.
Quote:
Whether it be Christians,Muslims,Buddhists or Jews there will always be a few that ruin the image for the rest ...
Yes.
Quote:
Hopefully though those that carried out this gruesome attack on innocent civilians face justice for their crimes against humanity.
Yes, I agree here too. And true justice...not vindictive.
Old Oct 4, 2013, 02:16 PM   #88
thekev
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomani View Post
Well, don't be too surprised. The godless atheist/commie clan has to interject their viewpoint sooner or later. They just HAVE to find a way to make Christians look bad... in a terrorist act that was clearly perpetrated by Islamic terrorists.

Of course, the Christians were, you know, simply shopping in a shopping mall, and of course that's reason enough for the clan to assume that "Those evil Xtians are somehow to blame for this!"
If your post made any sense, it wouldn't require you the creation of your own personal boogie man. Whether you like it or not, religions are used to exert strong influence on people from a very young age, and acts of violence aren't restricted to one religion or another. Anyway perhaps yours was just a knee jerk reaction.
Old Oct 5, 2013, 02:22 PM   #89
aerok
In Time-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk View Post
Damn them, they created Al-imony

Right?
aerok is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues