Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Steve-Jobs

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
Hello everyone and happy new year...

I have an iPhone 4 JB on 5.0.1, as you can see from the attached pic when I try to use the default camera app phone freeze and restarts with this warning in safe mode and I restart it. It doesn't do that all the time probably 3 out of 5 use.
Did anyone come across with a similar problem? I use camera tweak app from cydia do you think that could be the reason? It only happens when I use the camera app.
Also when I download something from Cydia I can see white blank icons on the phone. and they disappear when I respring. Do you think I need to re-JB?

Thank you.

11849677.png

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
start uninstalling a tweak at a time try to remember when it happend and try stuff from there. if that doesn't work list all your tweaks and we will try to guess. or try crash reporter and see if that helps! by the way I think it's time to give up the Steve Jobs name.

Steve-Jobs

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, as you've suggested I've started to delete the tweaks. First the camera tweak is gone yesterday and nothing happened yet will give it another few days and use the camera and see if it happens again..

I think I'll stick with the name for now, but thank you ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.